Friday 20 November 2020

Fun fold Friday


My tutorial today is yet another first for me.
I have been cardmaking  for about  27 years now
but my cards were always commissions so I rarely
got time to actually play about with different folds and techniques.

This one is called a
Free Standing Pop Up Card!


There is room on the back for a nice verse.


And it folds flat for posting!!
(Without the peg of course lol)

This is really quick and easy and can be adapted to any size you want.

I made a birthday version on my first go but totally
forgot to keep the decoration flat...doh!
It obviously needs to be flat so it can slide to flat position.

But I will be handing this over rather than posting so
I won't tell anyone if you won't!!😂

Bit of a crooked angle lol but the weather is shocking
this weekend and indoor photos are not my forte!

Measurements I used to make these cards
Card - 4 1/4" x 11"
Score - 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 5 1/2", 7 1/4", 8 1/4", 10"
Centre Card - 2 3/4" x 5 1/2"
White card for decorating - 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Paper for decorating
four pieces - 4" x 1 1/2"
two pieces - 4" x 3/4"
Circle punches for front.

I would like to enter the Snowman card into
Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love the design.xxx

meg said...

A fabulous fold and cards,love the Christmas stamp and chilly colours on the first and the beautiful florals on the second

Janette said...

Two beautiful cards.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are both super makes, love that they fold flat for posting, have a great weekend, Hazel xx

Sandra H said...

Both cards are so adorable l like to see a change of layouts and they are fabulous x

Crafting Queen said...

Two wonderful cards, great designs. Anesha x

Bunny said...

Both are lovely cards. Beautifully created and designed. [Bunny]

Chris said...

These look wonderful Pinky, clever fold and design. the papers and stamps you used are gorgeous, especially that sweet snow couple.
So pleased you chose to play along at Crafty Catz this week.
xx

Chrissy said...

Great fold Pinky and those snowpeople are so cute! and Il ove your 30th Birthday one, I made something sort of fancy and over did the embellishments and it wouldn't go flat at ALL..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards and love the foldand bonus it folding flat for posting-looks impressive
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Gosh i didn't realise it folded flat for posting. Nifty idea. looks great as both a christmas or birthday card. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

What a super fold, Pinky and great that they fold flat for posting. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oops I didn't realise you had entered this fabby make on Fezziwigs so Im back with that hat on to say thanks for joining in with me, Love Hazelxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...