Monday 2 November 2020

Mystery Stamping girlie card

 


Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing another card I made
during my Mystery Stamping get together.

This one will be a card for my sister-in-law's birthday.

I would like to enter this into

I wanted to share a few other cards that the ladies made during the class.
It's amazing how different they all our
yet we followed the same specifications!

So inspirational!!
This was made by Anna-Maria and her fiancé Scott made one as well!!


Charlie made a Halloween card using Banner Year.



And finally Sharon liked the design so much she made 3!
Aren't they all lovely?
Thanks so much ladies for joining in the fun.

Products used to make my card

Thanks for dropping by







9 comments:

meg said...

love the colour of your embossed base card Pinky great embellishments and stamps

Linby said...

I love this very girly card - great colours too.

Chris said...

A gorgeous and girly card Pinky, love the embossed background, such a beautiful colour.
The cards your ladies made are all fabulous- such variety from following the same instructions, sounds like a lot of fun.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and embossed background love the perfume bottle too---and beautiful selection from everyone else too
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are all super, I love how different everyone's is, Hazelx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pinky x

Janette said...

All are really gorgeous Pinky.xx

Rhodidodi said...

I love the design of your card, and the colours are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

As always, delightful cards! I love your inspiration! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at PIP Challenges.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...