Wednesday 25 November 2020

Quick and easy gift pocket



My tutorial today shows how I made these
little Freddo Bar holders.
You could also pop notes in there instead!

I have used Snowman Season stamp set along with

You can watch my video here


Measurements needed to follow along
Card - 9 6/8" x 2 6/8"
Score - 2", 2 3/8", 5 7/8", 6 2/8"
Papers - 2 4/8" x 3 2/8" by two
Belly Band - 1" x 7"
Score 2", 2 4/8". 5 2/8", 5 6/8"

I would like to enter these into

Lovely cold but sunny day here.
Have had my hour's walk and ready to do some cleaning.
Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

Janette said...

These are so cute Pinky and a lovely idea for little treats.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky x

Ela said...

Nice and good Idea! Hugs Ela

meg said...

Gorgeous treat holders,love your plaid paper

crafty-stamper said...

Great little holders love the cute snowman and P.papers
carol x

Chris said...

Love that happy snowman! A great way to present a small gift or voucher.
xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous treat holders Pinky,I love your cute snowman and I love Freddo chocolates..yum..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous - another brilliant idea from you Pinky. I love snowmen too and this one looks fab.
Lorraine x

Conny said...

So wonderful! Love your snowman!
Thanks for joining us at Kreativtanten - Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Liz said...

Great idea, I love the papers and the cute snowman. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I adore these wee guys, what a great gift holder, Hazelxx

Imke said...

It´s a lovely treat holder !

Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Twingomaus said...

Great work.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Aunt Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

MagsB said...

What fun pockets, Pinky, so versatile! I love the festive traditional colours! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...