Tuesday 15 December 2020

Christmas Gift Bag - quick and easy


Another quick make!
I seriously thought I had finished but never say never!!

I totally forgot about my All Dressed Up Dies
so it was the perfect rescue for me.
A quick run through the die cutting machine using
Melon Mambo card (pink is fine for Christmas??)
Joined it all together. Made a little tassel from the left over scrap card
and finished it with a stamped and layered
Poinsettia using Poinsettia Petals and melon mambo ink.
All finished with my trusty Wink of Stella pen for subtle sparkle.

It will hold money and some chocolates.
I will add the name and a Christmas greeting to the back.

I would like to enter this into

Beautiful sunny day here thank goodness.
I had a bit of a tummy bug on me all day yesterday,
thankfully feeling a bit better today.
Hope you are all keeping well and thanks for all your
lovely comments, they really lift my spirits!

7 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant gift bags Pinky love the colour

Janette said...

I love pink at Christmas it's gorgeous as is this beautiful gift bag, just lovely. Xx

Diane said...

Wow what a lovely gift bag design.

Hugs Diane

Claire said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous. I love the striking pink
Claire

Chris said...

Why not pink for Christmas? Your gift bag looks stunning in that gorgeous shade of pink, the poinsettia is a beauty.
xx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous gift bag Pinky, loving the hot pink and the flower is so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

Sorry about the tummy bug. Glad you're feeling better today. Hopefully you'll feel much better tomorrow. This is such a cute little tag with the tassel. The poinsettia is great. Did I read the word chocolate? Yum! [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...