Friday 18 December 2020

Dragonfly Dreams at Stamping Sensations


This is my mid month post for the theme of
Anything with Wings
over at

I have used a brand new bundle called
Dragonfly Garden
which will be available in the new catalogue
in January!
Definitely something to brighten that month!!

I have inked up the background using
The text has been stamped with Crumb Cake ink
and the dragonflies have been coloured using
I finished the tag with some lovely sparkly
bakers twine from the Flowers for every season pack.

I do have a video for my customers over
on Facebook.

I would like to enter this tag into

Well we are heading into a full lockdown come Boxing day.
I reckon it could have been avoided but we'll never know now.
Stay safe out there!

 

15 comments:

Sandra H said...

I love dragonfly’s your tag is gorgeous as is the colour used x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely tag, love the scrip on the background. Anesha x

Janette said...

What a beautiful tag, the dragonfly image is beautiful and I love the backdrop.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful dragonflies, love the misty blue shades, a gorgeous tag.
xx

meg said...

A beautiful tag in gorgeous shades of blue,love the dragonfly

Linby said...

Beautifully done - looks so lovely.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous dragonfly Pinky, love the blue and great background, fabulous tag..
What a shame being locked down again, why do not people listen and obey in the first place, then probably the first to complain about lockdown..stay safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty!

Thank you for sharing with us over at Creative Knockouts!

Hugs,
Kelly

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous dragonfly tag, lovely colour
Lorraine x

Sandra Wright. said...

I really like your Tag Pinky, like the script for the background.Actually you have jogged my memory because I have a couple of Dragonfly stamps somewhere in my stash, so now I will have to search for them,lol.
Thank you for playing along with my theme xx

brenda said...

Such a pretty tag Pinky, looks like Dragonflies are going to be popular in the New Year as they are what I'm working on for 4th January as well.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty, what a lovely stamp set, Hazelxx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely tag Pinky, love Dragonflies and these look wonderful in blue.
Avril xx

Mrs A. said...

I love dragon flies almost as much as butterflies. We had quite a lot visit the garden this year..this tag is gorgeous.hugs Mrs A.

Tracy said...

A really beautiful tag Pinky, love your design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...