Tuesday 5 January 2021

Approaching Perfection!!



It's the second week of my theme of
NUMBERS
over at
I hope you get time to join in!!

For my tag today I have used the gorgeous new
OH SO OMBRE papers (FREE DURING SALE-A-BRATION)
for my background.

My new stamp set is called Approaching Perfection.
I love this stamp set!!
(FREE DURING SALE-A-BRATION)
I used the sentiment and the little candles to decorate
then added numbers to the circles of the paper.

I finished it with some die cut numbers
which I inked up in Bumblebee ink.
The ribbon is also Bumblebee in colour.

I am entering this into

I hope everyone is well and feeling ok
after the big news you got yesterday!
Sometimes it feels like we are taking a step back
instead of forward!!
Stay home and stay safe my lovely friends.


                 

 

12 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful tag,love the paper,stamping sentiment and your own little touches

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, eye candy, as always. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Pinky that sentiment is quite brilliant, what a fabulous tag that would make a lovely keepsake/bookmark.
Hope your all doing ok, stay safe.xx

Sandra H said...

How beautiful is your tag and the background papers are fabulous and free....lovely stamp sentiment used Pinky just finishes it off beautifully x

Chris said...

Gorgeous paper, great sentiment, fabulous tag!
Was totally unsurprised by Lockdown 3- been waiting for it since before Christmas, not much different to level 4 restrictions anyway. Shame about the schools but I do think it's necessary, the virus thinks they're a playground!
Take care
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what agreat make, love those bright colours, alls fine here, just glad that decisions have been made! Stay Safe, Hazel xx

Tammy L said...

Great tag. I love the green and gold combo! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Diane said...

Super fun design and what a fun sentiment.

Hugs diane

Chrissy said...

I'm onto to it Pinky, missed the first week so racing ahead to get at least two of my ideas down onto a tag..and your tag is awesome, great colours love the sentiment and candles..my heat gun stopped working 10 mins ago, just had another try and..NUP!!..so off to buy a new one from somewhere..??

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

Wonderful I so love that sentiment

Tracie said...

What a fun color tag. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenge this time and good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...