Monday 25 January 2021

Butterfly Gap Card






Happy Monday!
I made this card for a customer last week
following the theme from Valerie's
G for Gap card.

I had just received my new Curvy Dies and thought they
would be perfect to make the front a bit more interesting
along the gap.

I went with Flirty Flamingo colours in the card, ink and brights papers.
The image is a pre printed one from LOTV.
I stamped the butterflies using Butterfly Gala stamp set
and punched out with butterfly duet punch.
The sentiment is from Strong & Beautiful stamp set.
I punched the sentiment out using the

I would like to enter this into

Snow is still lying here, very crispy after a
night of minus temperatures
but the sun is shinning!!
I am happy to say my little blog tool has returned
making editing much quicker!

I am hoping anyone who has shopped with me this month
has, by now, received their goodies.
If not, please be patient. With all the trouble at the docks,
covid and brexit the world is just fighting against us!
Stampin' Up! are on top of their end and hopefully
everything will settle down soon.

 

15 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, WOW, what a stunning card, I love this style, haven't had ago at one yet but you have spurred me on, its so pretty and the image is just beautiful.xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky this is so pretty l must try this layout xx

meg said...

beautiful layers cardstock and papers a stunning card with a gorgeous image

Bunny said...

Absolutely beautiful card. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card love the fold and colour great new curvy dies.
We have had a few days of minus temperatures and frost but thankfullt no snow-just checked and yes my quick edit tool is back too
Carol x

Darlene said...

Oh my friend this is just GORGEOUS! L-O-V-E your design ... so unique and beautiful! SURE to bring lots of smiles! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers in Containers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

Gorgeous colors, design and love the shaped card.

Hugs Diane

Chris said...

Fabulous! This definitely has the WOW factor Pinky, beautiful design, colours and papers.
xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Pinky. The curved edges make a really eye-catching gap card. xx

JanR said...

Fab card! Such a pretty image. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Suze said...

Pretty card Pinky. I like the shape of your gap. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Mrs A. said...

Oh golly gosh this card so took me by surprise when I opened up the icon. So , so pretty. Love the wavy crave. Thankyou for coming and playing along in the first butterfly challenge of the year. Hugs Mrs A.

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous design here. I am pinning and want to try it. I love everything about this card!!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!



Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Pinky, this is so very beautiful, love the papers, the image and the gorgeous style of card. Love the butterflies and pearls. LOVE EVERYTHING.

We still have a little snow, even though continuous rain and mist has been going now for 2 days, yuck! Your card brought brightness to my day though.
Faith x

kReN said...

I love flowers in mason jars! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...