Wednesday 20 January 2021

Cute Valentine Gift Boxes


My video tutorial is a quick and easy gift box,
geared towards little Valentine treats
for the grandkids.

It is super simple to make, bit of stamping
and ink blending.
You will need the die though, or something similar!

You can watch the video here



I have used the

I would like to enter this into

I seem to have lost the tool that allows you to edit
your post from your blog! Anyone else lost theirs?
I have to go into design, posts and edit from there.
Annoying!!


 


 

13 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky is there no end to your talent these are gorgeous x

Janette said...

So pretty Pinky, those little boxes make sweet table gifts too, love them.xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW these are brilliant little treat boxes
Carol x

meg said...

Beautiful Valentines gift boxes,love the colours you chose

Chris said...

These little boxes are so sweet Pinky, pretty colour and I love the rounded shape.
My edit tool has gone AWOL too- as have the ones on some of the Challenge Blogs I'm on- hope Blogger gives them back soon!
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely box. Anesha x

Diane said...

What adorable little treat boxes you have created.

Hugs Diane

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are adorable, I bet the kids love them. Mmm my blogger seems to loose things then regain them half an hour later just now!! H xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

what a bautiful boxes you've made so pretty for a present
thank for joining us to creations in pink
hugs ellen dt

Mari said...

Such a lovely boxes. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful gift bags, they are beautifully inked too. Love the heart and bow.
Faith x

Marlene Atkinson said...

These are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creations in Pink. Marlene

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful projects. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Maritza DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...