Monday 18 January 2021

Favourite Stamp at Stamping Sensations



Happy Monday!
For my midway post for
where the theme is use your favourite stamp.

So as I chose Free as a Bird first time round
I thought I would use it again.
This time I went with one bird and made him a
robin, coloured with crumb cake and real red blends.
He is sitting on a piece of card
that I have ran through with Pinewood Planks
embossing folder and then smeared some crumb cake ink
over the top to show the wood markings.
I stamped some of the leaves in granny apple green ink
then spread the colour using wink of stella.
The thank you, from the same set, was
stamped in real red ink.

It was hard not to add any more embellishments,
had to slap the back of my hand a few times 😂

I hope you get time to come and join the challenge.

I would like to enter this into



I finally received a package I had been waiting on
from 17th December! Only a month and a day late lol.
But it got here in one piece and I'm
relieved it didn't get lost.
NI is having an awful time getting deliveries
thanks to Brexit!
But I won't go there, it's only Monday!!
Have a great week.
I'm off to play with my new dies 😀



 


 

19 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, I love this sweet little bird and this is such a perfect CAS design, beautiful.xx

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful Pinky love the simplicity of your card no need to add any more it’s beautiful x

Chris said...

A beautiful Cas design great use of the sketch, your little bird stamp is so sweet.
I thought the mail was bad here- still getting Christmas cards posted in December...
Enjoy your new dies!
xx

brenda said...

The postal issues are certainly kicking in Pinky, I am still receiving Christmas cards from Europe. Love the clean fresh feel of todays card.

B x

Bunny said...

This is so cute. We just had flocks of robins visit us a few days ago. They're a little late but we were glad to see them. [Bunny]

meg said...

A beautiful CAS Thank You card,love the bird image

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Great design. Anesha x

crafty-stamper said...

Beauiful CAS card love the little Robin and the embossed card under the foliage
carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Pinky, I love robins and the design for this one really shows him off.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky, I love the simplicity of it which takes great brain power in my book..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Pinky, the little robin looks great perched on his branch. It's a great design.
Avril x

My Paper Epiphany said...

A very beautiful design! I love the layered & CAS look! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S:)

Jeanne said...

You've chosen one of my favorite stamp sets. These birds are so versatile and you've created a great card! I love how you've colored the bird. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Linby said...

I can't express how much I love your card - it's just perfect.

Karen Page said...

CAS goodness! I love how you managed to squeeze in so many beautiful details in a small space and make it look attractive and not cluttered! Well done! And the bird is beautiful and perfect for our critter challenge 😊 Thank you so much for sharing with us at 2CCC and I hope you'll be back soon with your next critter project! Oh, and the mail service has been terrible in the US of late too. I'm still awaiting mail sent in November!!!
~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

Holly's Handmade Card said...

So gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

kReN said...

Great project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

This is fabulous Pinky, I love your design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! "Simply" beautiful love this.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...