Monday 11 January 2021

Sympathy Card using True Love



Happy Monday!
I am hoping I am back to normal crafting again!!

I'm starting the week with a Thinking of You card.
I have a large amount of commissioned cards to work through
at the minute, something I thought I had stopped doing
but apparently not!!
Can't say no unfortunately 😒

Anyway this card was for a Month's Mind.
I wanted to keep the card personal so have
blacked out the photo and names.

The fabulous papers I have used though,
are brand new and are called TRUE LOVE.
The flowers are also from that pack, I just cut
them out and coloured them with my blends

Hope you all have a good week.
I have hopefully caught up on all your blogs by now
but if not I will do today!
#stayhomeandcraft


 


 

9 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Pinky, do love the frame its so pretty. Don't work to hard will you, spare a thought for yourself, take care.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Pinky the frame is really a great idea so beautiful and thoughtful x

Chris said...

A beautiful card Pinky, perfect for the occasion.
At least your commissions will stop you getting bored during the lockdown....
Take care
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. It's great to have things to work on. x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and flowers-love the B.paper and die-cut heart frame.Take time for yourself too-take care
Carol x

Bunny said...

From what I do see I really like. It's great to have commissioned cards.I haven't had any in quite a while. [Bunny]

meg said...

Gorgeous frame and papers

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a lovely make. I had never heard of a Months mind before so looked it up. What a great way to cherish the memory of someone, stay safe, Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky, love the frame and background and gorgeous flowers, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...