Saturday 6 February 2021

Black and white birthday card, maybe not!



I fully intended to leave this card black and white
but I just did not like it at all.
So I went in search of some inspiration and found
this lovely colour combo challenge at
So here it is all coloured up!

Photo not great as I have just finished it
and it's nearly 5pm.
Which do you prefer?

I have used the lovely Ornate Style stamp set
using my wink of stella to colour with.
The sentiment is from Sweet Ice Cream stamp set.


I would like to enter this into

Welcome to my newest follower Chana!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
#stayhomeandcraft

 


 

12 comments:

Heather said...

Love it, Pinky - I love what you've been doing moving this sweet stamp around the card front - so dramatic! Love it with our colors, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love it both in black and white and in colour. Super make, I got my order the other day, Happy Me, thanks, Hazelxx

meg said...

Love both versions and the way you used the stamp

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and tbh love both versions
Carol x

Diane said...

So pretty great job coloring and design.

Hugs diane

Chris said...

Both versions work for me Pinky- fabulous stamps and layout.
xx

Liz said...

Lovely design, Pinky. I love both cards, but if I had to chose a favourite, it would be the coloured one. xx

Chrissy said...

Love both cards Pinky, the black and white is so stylish and the coloured so pretty..it's a win win..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Love both Pinky whats not to like and some would prefer one above the other so its a win win. Gorgeous cards.xx

Sandra H said...

Both cards are equally as creative and beautiful x

Amanda Mertz said...

I always like a good black and white card but using our challenge colors really makes those blossoms pop! I like the CAS design and the bigger sentiment at the top! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's very pretty black and white but the pop of colour is lovely as well! Great card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...