Tuesday 16 February 2021

Butterfly Gala gift tag



It's the second week of our
black, white + one other colour challenge over at

For my tag I have used retired papers again.
My added colour is calypso coral.
I cut the butterflies from the paper
then coloured them with blends.
The sentiment is from Butterfly Gala
stamp set and I added some little hearts and dots
and finished with some orange ribbon.

I hope you get time to join the fun!

I would like to enter this into

I finally got my walk in yesterday
but went way too fast and came back exhausted lol.
It was 8 degrees out there!
Bit overcast today but want to start painting
the hall as it was never finished off
after getting some work done last January!
Have a great day whatever you are up to!
#stayhomeandcraft/paint😁


 


 

13 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, love the DP and those butterflies are so pretty.xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky the orange butterflies contrast beautifully with the black and white papers
xx

Bunny said...

Gorgeous tag. I love the butterflies. Of course, I love the gingham, too. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tag Patricia love the beautiful butterflies -don't be overdoing it!
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Pinky, this is a beautiful tag, love the colour combo! The paper you used is great. Have a great week, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Diane said...

What a fun tag design Pinky.

Hugs diane

meg said...

A beautiful colour combo Pinky love the butterflies

Lorraine said...

A very pretty tag Pinky, gorgeous design and I love the butterflies
Lorraine x

Claire said...

Love everything about this, the colours, the sentiment, just perfect

Chrissy said...

Beautiful butterflies and tag Pinky, love your colour choice with the black and white..I have to finish off my hall too, just waiting for it be a bit cooler..

Luv CHRISSYxx..












































Sandra H said...

Such a lovely tag Pinky with gorgeous butterflies and background papers x

Diana Taylor said...

A gorgeous tag - I love the choice of orange, it works beautifully.
Diana x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful tag and striking butterflies. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...