Tuesday 9 February 2021

It's not just black and white at Tag Tuesday!



Our new challenge them over at
has been chosen by Valerie-Jael
and she wants us to use
black, white + 1 other colour.

A lovely theme, especially since I have my
gorgeous True Love papers to play with.
This pack is full of black and white designs
including floral designs just crying out for colour.

I used a left over piece for the background and an off cut
of one of the flowers which I coloured in using
I punched highland heather card using the 
the sentiment in the same colour ink.
I finished with a bow in matching colours.

I would like to enter this into

I was at the opticians this morning.
Thankfully my eyes are in great health
and I can continue with my glasses or
get a pair slightly stronger.
I only use them for craft and reading so
will have a think about it!! 
Right I'm off to work on some commissions.
#stayhomeandcraft



 


 

16 comments:

meg said...

Stunning tag with beautifully coloured flowers

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, the purple flowers are a stunning contrast to the black/white background.
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful tag. Anesha

Lorraine said...

What a pretty tag Pinky, I love the colour combo and those flowers are gorgeous.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tag love the colour of the flowers-I have glasses for distance- a pair for reading and a pair for the comuter and can never find the right pair lol
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous tag, love your colour choice. The paper is great, too! Have a wonderful week, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

It is gorgeous Pinky, love the DO and sweet flowers.xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous tag Pinky, love the purple as your colour so pretty..I may join in this time, I'm not so busy at the moment..great news about your eyes..mine wasn't good..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

Love the way the black and white highlight the flowers

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky love the colour x

Gillena Cox said...

Gorgeous tag.

Muchđź’—love

My name is Erika. said...

The lavender looks great with the black and white Pinky. Nice tag! Thought I'd stop by and see what other taggers have made. Hugs-Erika

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

That's a beautiful tag and love the colours. Gorgeous flower too, so much detail. Good news with your eyes, the more I wear mine for crafting and reading, the more I rely on them, unfortunately. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Michelle x

Michele said...

that rich touch of purple is delightful, just perfect, well done! xo

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, this is lovely - would not have thought of using purple, it's not a 'go to' colour for me but it looks so classy with the black. Love the background paper too.
Diana x

Sandra Wright. said...

As super tag Pinky, love the lilac as the plus one colour...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...