Tuesday 2 March 2021

A bit more Steampunk!


It's the second week of Sandie's theme
Steampunk
over at

I got my Garage Gears dies out again
and also used a stamp set from Indigoblu,
free with a magazine a long time ago.
The cogs were cut in cinnamon cider card
and all the sentiments were stamped in
I finished off everything by inking up around the edges
and filling the centre with some pacific blue ink.
Lastly I covered everything in the gold rub ons.
Of course I had to add a little bit of

I am entering this into

Another lovely day outside.
Have a busy day ahead but will squeeze a walk
in for sure!
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by 😍



 


 

17 comments:

Janette said...

What a gorgeous tag, I just love the blue it jumps out and the stamped images and gears all look perfect, its a beaut.xx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning card creative tag Pinky x

Chris said...

Beautiful, love the design and the colours, the cogs and gears look great.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag Pinky! Have a great week, hugs,Valerie

Bunny said...

Great steampunk tag. I love the colors.

Gillena Cox said...

Gorgeous tag. Luv the inspiration quote

Much💜love

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful steampunk tag love the stamps and cogs -great colour combo too-really cold here again today
Carol x

meg said...

A brilliant masculine tag love the colours,stamps and sentiment

Crafting Queen said...

Another wonderful tag. Love how you used the cogs to frame the images. Anesha x

Rika said...

stunning tag, i love the image you used.

Sandra Wright. said...

Another super Tag Pinky. I love those stamps too, I have them from ages ago. You got lucky getting them free with a magazine, such a treat.
Thank you for playing along with my theme..x

Claire said...

Gorgeous and I just love that sentiment

Sandra Wright. said...

Hi Pinky, well you know I love this tag of yours, so pleased you have entered our challenge here at More Mixed Media..x

My name is Erika. said...

Love your tag Pinky. That lady with the glasses is such a cool stamp.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous tag Pinky, love the turquoise background and great sentiment..

luv CHRISSYxx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous steampunk tag, love the stamps on this one and I do love a good sentiment too. Take care. Michelle x

Michele said...

your tag is beautiful. there's something about the simplicity and classiness of the blue and brown -- great color choices! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...