Friday 26 March 2021

Customer Card Kit



My VIP Video tutorial shows how to put
this card together.
This is one of my card kits for March
and luckily enough I have enough of the gorgeous
Butterfly Bijou papers to fill the kits
as it's gone forever 😓

I got the layout of the card from one Mary Fish did,
but I have changed it up slightly adding
the embossed background and different colour scheme.
The sentiment has been white embossed
The embossing folder is called
It has been finished by adding some
pastel pearls to the butterflies
which where die cut using the

I would like to enter this into

Poor Hubby was shivering all nice,
literally teeth chattering, after his first jab.
He is normally very fit and healthy so
I think it was a bit shocked at getting a reaction lol.
Lovely blue skies here today but would you believe
there is a slight chance of snow!!
Have a great weekend!

 



 

16 comments:

Janette said...

Another gorgeous card Pinky, love the design and the butterfly is so pretty.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Pinky the colour used is gorgeous as are the butterflies x

Chris said...

Beautiful butterflies and papers, lovely design. I hope Hubby is feeling better today...and I hope that the snow stays away too!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Patricia love the beautiful butterflies and P.paper -pity you didn't scan your papers before they ran out-I never think of this either lol.We were fine after our jabs but daughter was unwell for a day-raining and blowing a gale here today!!!
Carol x

meg said...

A simply stunning card,love your layout and colours,hope hubby feels better soon

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha x

brenda said...

How very beautiful Pink and such pretty colours as well.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a stunning make, have a great weekend, Hazelxx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Pinky. I love everything about it. xx

Lorraine said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Pinky. Love the colours, the pretty butterflies and fab design.
Lorraine x

Bunny said...

I agree, this is beautiful. [Bunny]

Diane said...

Wonderful colors and the design and the butterfly is so pretty. On my second Moderna shot I had the same reaction, chills to the point I used a heating blanket all morning. But by the afternoon was fine.

Hugs Diane

tilly said...

beautiful butterflies and colours, thanks for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge Tilly

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Love the butterflies and colors for your card. The brick texture all is perfect touch. Love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color palette! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

MeSi said...

This is just so beautiful, I love it! Thank you for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...