Thursday 29 April 2021

ATC 1



So I got some new craft items from the upcoming catalogue
and decided I would like to make ATCs for each of
my stamp sets to give me some inspiration when needed.

I used to make ATCs many many years ago and
I came across a group on Facebook and
was inspired to have a go again.

My first one uses
Elegantly Said stamp set.
I inked up the background using seaside spray and
bumblebee inks. Squirted it with water and mopped off.
I then stamped the border top and bottom.
The flowers were then stamped and coloured
with daffodil delight and granny apple green blends.
I stamped the wee butterfly lookalikes.
Not sure if they are butterflies but they looked
like it to me lol.
I finished with a sentiment, which I stamped crooked
so had to restamp and cut round it.
I finished by running a black marker around the edges.

So there you have it, number one done!
Watch this space lol.




 


 

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, this is so gorgeous, I love the colours and the stamping is beautifully done and so pretty, never made an ATC like this, only the coins, may have a try.xx

meg said...

An amazing tag with a beautiful image and sentiment

Crafting Queen said...

Wondeful ATC,such a great idea. Anesha

Chris said...

The stamps are gorgeous Pinky, great idea to make ATCs to try them out- this one is beautiful.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

I love your ATC not made any since the first lockdown as I joined a FB swap too UK stampers and all swaps stopped!Great background and love the stamps and sentiment
Carol x

Diane said...

Very beautiful image and sentiment.

Hugs Diane

Claire said...

The colours on this are just stunning

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful ATC and a great Idea. I haven't made one of these in ages. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...