Thursday 1 April 2021

Easter Card


Another Easter card,
this time for my Mother-in-law.
It really was made up from scraps from my table!

I cut some layering ovals in crumb cake card to make the card bigger
and the papers, all retired where cut then stamped
using  Home to Roost (retired) and crumb cake ink and stuck in place.
I punched a load of scraps using the Oval Occasions
punch to make the eggs.
They look a bit long but I wouldn't complain if
they were chocolate lol.
I layered them all up, stamped a sentiment
 then added the metallic bow.
I decided to add a little bird from the
Quite Curvy bundle and coloured him using
I added loads of Wink of Stella to the spots
on the eggs, doesn't pick up well in photo
but does make them look much prettier.

I would like to enter this into
The Sisterhood of crafters - Easter/Spring

I keep thinking today is Friday for some reason!
I've been a day ahead of myself all week!
Today is hubby's first time back to his golf.
To say he is excited is an understatement lol.
Lucky boy!!


 


 

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Pinky this is awesome! Fabulous design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

meg said...

A fabulous design with beautiful papers,elements and embellishments

Chris said...

Wow Pinky, you've designed a stunning card with your left over scraps, love the stamped background and the colourful eggs. Lucky Hubby indeed- hope he has a wonderful time
xx

Sandra H said...

Oh Oinjy your card is stinking adorable x

Bunny said...

What a lovely way to use your scraps. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love all the colours of the eggs and the stamped grasses-I always have to check what day it is then hubby gets up and asks what day is it =then I have to check again to make sure lol
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Easter card Pinky, lovely design and colours
Lorraine x

Claire said...

Just love everything about this

Janette said...

What a delight of a card Pinky, those eggs look delish and I love the colours you used, just so pretty.
Hope your hubby felt better for the golfing, certainly getting the weather right now.xx

Diane said...

Beautifully designed card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Maria Valente said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Cazro said...

A super pretty card, I love the design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Make My Monday. Stay safe. Caz. DT.

Doris P. said...

What a beautiful card! I like the little rhyme. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Andrea said...

Hey what a great card - like the eggs and the nice design from the card. Thanks for joining us at SFC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...