Tuesday 27 April 2021

Elegantly Said at Tag Tuesday



This is the second week of our theme
ANYTHING GOES
over at

This week I have used a new stamp set coming
in the new catalogue next week.
It is called Elegantly Said and comes as a bundle
with a gorgeous tag punch.

I have used the stamp set for this tag.
I inked up the tag using polished pink and
pale papaya (new in-colours).
I then stamped the large corner in memento
and the flowers along the bottom too.
I stamped the flowers again in pale papaya
and cut them out to 3d onto my tag.
The small butterfly is from the butterfly duet punch,
sadly retiring.

I would like to enter this into


Today is my darling daughter Charlie's 28th Birthday!
I can't believe my baby is that age but am truly thankful
that she is still living at home with us.
We will hopefully have the family round in turns
today to have some coffee and cake.
Have a great day.


 


 

13 comments:

Janette said...

Oh well this is just stunning, what a gorgeous stamped image, beautiful card.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, thanks! And happy birthday to your dear daughter, I wish her - and all of you! - health and happiness! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, the stamps are gorgeous!
Hope you have a lovely day celebrating with your daughter and family.
xx

Bunny said...

Lovely tag and what a great stamp. I really like that.

Happy Birthday to Charlie. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Happy birthday to your Daughter and enjoy all the cake lol.Gorgeous tag and love the beautiful corner stamp and new colours
Carol x

meg said...

A stunning tag in beautiful colours with a gorgeous stamp and embellishments

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative Pinky x

Annie said...

Elegantly said is right. Your tag is so pretty. Enjoy the birthday celebration.

Claire said...

So pretty and elegant

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, elegant and classy tag Pinky,gorgeous.. and Happy Birthday to Charlie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Michele said...

very elegant indeed, well done! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

Pinky your Tag is gorgeous, love the elegance and the flower looks perfect xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Brilliant tag, love the stamping and the dimension from the flowers too. I hope that your daughter had a great birthday too. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...