Monday 19 April 2021

Forever Fern Sympathy card 3


Happy Monday!
Today I have another card from my Sympathy box.
I have kept this one more or less colourless
though there is a tiny hint of pink in the flower and buds.

The inside was stamped the same way and has an added sentiment.

Items used:

I would like to enter this into


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I was in my sick bed for most of it!
Felt really tired, sick and groggy.
So I didn't get to meet up with Grandson Tom
but they did drop round to the house
and I went out and sang Happy Birthday to him.
Thankfully I am feeling much better today!
Have a great week.




 


 

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful Pinky so fitting too enjoy your day x

Janette said...

This is another beautiful card Pinky, I have loved seeing these, they are inspirational for a subject that I find very hard.
Sorry you fely poorly over the weekend, you take care.xx

meg said...

A beautiful elegant Sympathy card love the hint of colour

Chris said...

This is so beautiful Pinky, elegant and understated- it has a peaceful air that is so appropriate.
Glad you're feeling a bit better today.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card inside and out love the delicate touches of pink-sorry to hear you were so poorly but glad to hear you are feeling better
Carol x

Joy Wilson said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Suze said...

Beautiful Sympathy card. Hope you are feeling better. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

kReN said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife Join me at https://afourthlife.blotspot.com

Mari said...

Such an elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. I love the dimension on the outside and the stamping on the inside. Thanks for joining us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll join us again this week. Always anything goes and unlimited entries.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...