Newsletter

Thursday 15 April 2021

Forever Fern Sympathy Card




This is another one of the Sympathy cards following
the same sketch from Friday's post.

This time I have used the
I used my score board to create the border
and the sentiment, from a retired set, has been stamped
onto one of the Rectangle Stitched dies.


I have followed the design inside too.

I would like to enter this into
I was inspired by the purple and clean and layered card

Another nice day so will venture out for a long walk
this afternoon.
Hope you day is good!



 


 

11 comments:

Chris said...

Another beauty Pinky! Love the stamps you have used in this one too- both inside and out.
Enjoy your walk.
xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful inside and out. I really like how you scored it. [Bunny]

Janette said...

This is so beautiful Pinky, I think we all agree its a stunning card.xx

Bonnie said...

We are neighbors in the gallery at Fab'n Funky and I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor. Your creation is gorgeous. Love the use of score board for texture.

meg said...

Beautiful colours stamping and layout,a gorgeous Sympathy card

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning sympathy card Pinky, so soft and elegant and love the inside too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, this is gorgeous inside and out! Sympathy cards can be difficult to create but this one is so soft and serene - I am sure it will be a blessing to anyone who is grieving. Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again in the future :-)

Chrissy said...

Gosh,it is really beautiful Pinky, I love the leaves and flowers, I have a stamp set very similar and I'm useless at lining up the die to match and even worse at stamping on the die cut, I need a lot more practice,,love your design, it is beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, so pretty. Anesha x

Lorraine said...

This is stunning Pinky, so elegant and I love the soft colours. Perfect
Lorraine x

LeAnne said...

So pretty! I love the embossed panel, but your lavender flowers steal the show! Thanks for playing with The Card Concept this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...