Newsletter

Thursday 10 June 2021

ATC 7 - this is knot good!


I decided to do my ATC using it.

I ink brushed the background grass and clouds,
stamped and coloured the giraffe
and then stamped some leaves from the
I then stamped my sentiment (crooked)😂
but hey, what's new with me lol.
I then added a black edge to it.

I do love this stamp set so much and was glad
it didn't retire!!

I would like to enter this into

That was one hot night here.
I had bedroom door open, window open
and a fan running. Poor hubby was foundered 😂
but at least I slept!!


 

10 comments:

Janette said...

Haha this is such a fun card Pinky I love it.xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, the poor thing Pinky..lol..great ATC..I'm in the middle of winter and I'm too hot..no heater, 7oC tonight moving up to 16oC tomorrow, and we are in June,should be icy and frosty..keep cool.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great ATC and love the fabulous Giraffe stamp-it was sooooo hot last night we had the three bedroom windows open and not a breath coming in!!!
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous is this image Pinky just love the sentiment and image x

Chris said...

Fabulous ATC - so cute but I would guess that the poor giraffe is knot amused!
Hope it's cooler for you toinght Pinky.
xx

meg said...

Your poor giraffe made me smile,love your ATC.

Vee Cassidy said...

I love that cute giraffe and your background is lovely. Very humid here and it's just not natural for Scotland:) Vee xx

Conny said...

Wonderful and funny ATC! Love your coloring!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs
Conny

Crafting Queen said...

I just love this ATC, such a great scene and love the image. Thanks for joining ATc Around the World challenge. anesha

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

There he is again! that wonderful giraffe. A fabulous card and background too. He really makes me smile, a great stamp.Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...