Newsletter

Thursday 17 June 2021

ATC 8 - Pride Month


As it's Pride Month I thought I should
do a rainbow theme for this week's ATC.

It was influenced by a video I saw on YouTube

So I have used my layering circles to create the rainbow,
using brights card stock mostly.
The background has been inked with clouds.
I then inked another piece, same size as my atc
and using my basic border dies
(the cloud one, which you could use to create your own cloud template)
to cut the cloud shape where I needed it.
It was then layered onto the rainbow.
Sentiment stamped from a retired set in memento.
Finished it by inking around the edges.

I would like to enter this into

We got the fences painted out the back yesterday,
which had been crying for some nourishment for ages!!
Working our way down a long list of jobs!
Have a great day and thanks for calling.


 

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card great layout too x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful rainbow ATC and love the clouds
Carol x

meg said...

Beautiful colours and layout,love the way you created the rainbow and clouds

Janette said...

Beautiful and for a good cause, love it.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Love the colours. Anesha x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Patricia just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks and hope you will join us again.
Carol GDT x

Linby said...

wow! love this so much.

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at
AUD Sentiments
this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
hugs
Debbie– DT AUD Sentiments
My blog

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card and a very clever design too, your clouds are just perfect, shape too! Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...