Tuesday 15 June 2021

Double Tag it!

 



Our challenge theme over at
has been chosen by the lovely Wendy and she wants to see a
tag on tag!

For my tag I have used the gorgeous new papers called
Using the matching bundle called
I have stamped the flowers in bumblebee ink,
cut them out and arranged along the bottom of the large tag.
I punched the top using the scallop tag top punch and
added a ribbon.
I then punched out the smaller tag using the new punch
from the bundle.
I lightly stamped the flower image in bumblebee,
then stamped the sentiment in memento.
I added a bumblebee gem
and added the tag to the larger one.
I finished of by inking up a small piece of scrap card
I then stamped the same wording on top
and then punched out a small dragonfly
using the Dragonfly Punch.

I would like to enter this into
(hope a tag is ok)

I have a few card orders to get done
so will be busy in my craft room today!
Have a good one!!





14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Great tag Pinky love the flower heads and the colour combination x

R's Rue said...

Your work always brings such joy. Thank you. It’s welcomed.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

What a great double tag tag. I wouldn't have thought of using the quote as a centerpiece like that, but it looks and works beautifully! hugs-Erika

Bunny said...

This is so cute. Love the dragonfly too. [Bunny]

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, love the quote, too. Great colours. The paper is really elegant! Have a great week, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Beautiful words, beautiful tags

Much💛love

meg said...

A beautiful colour combo,love the sentiment and your floral embellishments

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag ,love the sentiment and colour combo
Carol x

Janette said...

Beautiful, the whole tag is so pretty and the sentiment is so touching.xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, I love the black and yellow and fabulous design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Nice work here.
Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Annette DT

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, love your colour palette.
Hugs Wendy

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A very elegant card and I love the sentiment and colorways too. Michelle x

Jeannie said...

Hi Pinky! I'm sorry I'm so late posting to your gorgeous tag. I just love the black/gray and yellow combination and that beautiful sentiment you used.

Thanks so very much for joining my challenge and I hope to see you again real soon :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...