Tuesday 1 June 2021

Faces at Tag Tuesday


Our challenge this fortnight over at
has the theme of FACES
chosen by the lovely Michele!

I had a hunt through some older stamps
and found this one in a pack I got free with a magazine
a few years back. It is from Indigo Blu.
I stamped her up in memento then added some
colour with my markers.
The background was inked up using
daffodil delight ink and finished with
a black edge.
I stamped the wording in memento
and coloured with my markers then added
to my tag.
I finished with some black ribbon.

I would like to enter this into

Hope you can join us this time.


 

14 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag, love the image.xxx

My name is Erika. said...

Great tag Pinky. That face is such a classic you can never go wrong with it. Hugs-Erika

Gillena Cox said...

Cute tag
Happy Tuesday. Stay Safe


Much💚love

Chris said...

A beautiful tag Pinky- fabulous stamp- I'm sure I have one somewhere...
xx

meg said...

A beautiful tag Pinky,the background and sentiment strips are gorgeous

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and great stamp and colouring
Carol x

Claire said...

Love the yellow with the black. It works so well

Michele said...

ooh, this is utterly gorgeous! so glad you created and linked up! xo

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, you have used one of my fave faces! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Fabulous image on this gorgeous tag, I love it.xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous tag Pinky..I'm going to try to play along..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is one of my favourite IndigoBlu stamps, she's a fabulous image to colour, beautiful Pinky. Hugs Tracey x

Annie said...

She is such a great face to add to all types of art pieces. I like how you’ve designed around her for a tag.

WendyK said...

Fabulous tag, love that face. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...