Friday 4 June 2021

Sketch 9 - butterfly trio


Friday already!
The days are just flying in.

My card today is another one for Kendra's challenge.
This is sketch number 9.
I have gone all polished pink for this one
using the card and matching ink.
The background is the bijou papers
and a piece of polished pink card embossing using
I stamped the sentiment using A Grand Kid
stamp set and added some jewels.
The little butterflies were punched using the
butterfly duet punch.

I would like to enter this into

Heading out for a nice long walk around the Lakes.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
I will be back on Sunday with our
Stamping Sensations challenge!


 

10 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card,

Chris said...

This is so pretty Pinky, lovely design and such pretty shades of pink.
xx

Janette said...

I love the pink, beautiful card, so pretty.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and butterfly paper
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky and l like the colour so girly xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love all the pretty butterflies
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty in pink card Pinky and I love the panels with the butterflies and beautiful papers...

Luv CHRISSYxx

cass said...

Very pretty. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love Tree's too, so much to love in nature and I love it all... Beautiful and effective way of layering the tree's to continue the scene, such a calming card Pinky. I love it!! Creative wishes for the weekend Tracey xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful card, so pretty in pink, right down to your embossed brick panel that those delicate butterflies are sitting on and such pretty paper too. Any granddaughter would be so delighted to receive this. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...