Friday 9 July 2021

Birthday Cake - card 2


Today I am sharing card number 2 from

I have a video showing how I followed the sketch

I have used a retired stamp set for the cake slice.
The background card is Petal Pink.
The sentiment has been stamped and punched using
I used my calypso coral blends to colour the
The background has been scored to give texture
and I added some gems to the sentiment to finish.

You can join in here.
Remember you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!

I would like to enter this into

I have the house to myself today,
first time in a year and a half!
Daughter is back in the office today and
hubby helping Son with last minute moving then golf!
So I will enjoy a few hours in my craft room
then do some housework!
Enjoy your weekend!!


 

15 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Patricia love the papers and slice of cake
Carol x

meg said...

Gorgeous papers and layout,the cake a great finishing touch

Janette said...

Its just gorgeous, love the colours too.xx

Sue said...

Fabulous colours and papers thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

Chris said...

Lovely design and texture, pretty colours and great use of sketch.
Enjoy the peace and quiet.
xx

R's Rue said...

What a cute card. I love it. Now I want cake for breakfast with my coffee. Have a great Saturday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Beautiful color, layers and design.

Hugs Diane

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Teams

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful card x

tilly said...

lovely colours and design, thank you for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge,Tilly

Uschi said...

Lovely card. I like the colour combo. Perfect embossed background. Your design is perfect to the scetch. And the little cake at the bottom of the card is so sweet.
Thank you for taking part in the EAC challenge #494.
Hugs Uschi

Chrissy said...

Great use of the sketch Pinky, I cannot follow sketches as I wander off and do my own thing, unless I keep talking to myself to get things sorted, sometimes that works..fabulous card and love the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chana Malkah said...

What a wonderful birthday card! I love the palette! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner

Becca Sadler said...

Pinky: Your birthday card is pretty! The mix of soft pastels and patterns is terrific! Thanks for linking to the holiday/celebration theme challenge at APTS! --Becca/DT

MagsB said...

This is a fab card, Pinky, the slice of cake looks yummy! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...