Monday 5 July 2021

Daisy Lane and sketch 1


Happy Monday!
What a busy weekend that was.
My son moved mostly into his house on Saturday,
Poor husband and other son were exhausted doing the
heavy lifting.
On Sunday it was same son's birthday
so back up to see him again.
He is only 2 minutes drive from us now lol.
But so great to see them settling in!

So today I have started
Just pop over here for the free pdf download
of the cutting templates and sketches
and a great video from Kendra explaining everything!

For my cuts this time round I have used the
Ice Cream Corner dsp.

The first card sketch was lovely and simple
and worked beautifully with my Daisy Punches.
I used the sentiment from the Daisy Lane set
and the ink colour is terracotta tile.

You can see my video here.

I would like to enter this into

I am full of hay fever again today!
Anyone else struggling?
Anyone with any tips?
I have tried homegrown honey,
antihistamines and drinking plenty of water
but it keeps coming back again!!


 

8 comments:

brenda said...

Sounds like a busy weekend Pinky, we have one and his o/h back living with and you know all about that! It seems to be a really bad year for hay fever, I'm full of it on an off but afraid no magic remedies.

Such a delicate looking card today and what a really nice design, perfect for our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque, thank you.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a fabulous card, love the sketch you used and the sweet flower!
Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

crafty-stamper said...

WOW a busy weekend -beautiful monochrome card and flower-love the colour
Carol x

meg said...

Hope the rest of your week is more relaxing,a beautiful card in a gorgeous colour

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Pinky. I love the layout of your design. xx

Janette said...

Your weekend was choc full of stuff Pinky but it must be so good to have them close by, I love my kids not being to far away.
Your card is beautiful the big flower is gorgeous and the colour is fresh and zingy.xx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafts in the Command Center said...

I love the card! It's simple but very beautiful. Your color choices are fab too! Thanks for sharing your card on the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...