Thursday 1 July 2021

Kendra's Card Challenge 3



I wanted to share this box I made for a gift for a friend.
I used the gorgeous papers called Simply Elegant
and that's exactly what they are!
The stamp set is called Elegantly Said and comes
as a bundle with a gorgeous punch.
I used both to create the topper for this gift.


I also wanted to let you know that
begins today!!
I am a design team member for this quarter
so I will be posting videos of how I cut my papers,
get everything set up and a video twice a week
to show my cards being made up!
I hope you get time to join in.
The challenge lasts for 3 months so you have lots of time
to complete the 16 cards and only use 6 sheets of 6 x 6" papers
along with whatever card, embellishments, stamps, images etc
you want to use!
And did I mention prizes!! Well there are some amazing prizes up for grabs
if you complete the challenge and send a photo to Kendra
or post them on our facebook page 
so be sure to join the group!!

 Here is my first video showing how I get started






 

4 comments:

Janette said...

That paper is really stunning, it needs nothing else its just beautiufl, love your box Pinky.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the box and the paper is gorgeous
Carol x

meg said...

Simply stunning Pinky

Chrissy said...

Beautiful box pinky, the papers are gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...