Thursday 29 July 2021

Night Time Snowman - card 6

 

                                                                                                





Today I have card 6 in my Christmas version of
Kendra's Card Challenge 3

I did a bit of embossing and ink blending to create
the night sky to add my little cut out snowman to.

You can watch my quick video here

I have used
Penguin Place and Penguin Playmates (all available 3rd aug)
White embossing powder
VersaMark ink pad
Snowflakes from my stash.
Retired embossing folder.


You can join in here.
Remember you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!

I would like to enter this into

I have lots of card orders to get sorted today and tomorrow.
Thankfully the weather is nice and cool
so I'm hoping to get well ahead of myself by the weekend.
Have a great day and thanks for dropping by.


 

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card and snowman ⛄️ Pinky x

Janette said...

A really cute card Pinky.xx

meg said...

Your snowman is adorable love the papers and your layout

Chris said...

Cute snowman, lovely design and colours the snowy night sky looks beautiful.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image love the happy snowman and embossed background.You are doing well with the sketch challenges.
Carol x

Lorraine said...

I love snowmen and this one is adorable - a gorgeous card Pinky.
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Cute card, Pinky. I love your little snowman. xx

jaybea said...

Lovely christmas card cute snowman thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts

Leanne said...

An adorable snowman and I like the details on the background, nice embossing.

Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT/KCC
https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/

Judy Markowitz said...

Oh My Goodness! This is super cute!!!! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...