Wednesday 14 July 2021

Penguin Place - card 1

 


So I know, mad as a hatter me
decided to do another version of
Kendra's Card Challenge 3.

In my defence I did get a brand new stamp, punch and papers
which were just crying out to be used!!
When I first saw this set in the new catalogue (available to buy 3rd August)
I just had to have them!
The papers were a free set from the Sale-a-bration! catalogue
which also starts on the 3rd of August.
Spend £45 and pick a free item.
So I had nothing to lose and a paper pack to gain!!

So I will be posting a card using this set
every Wednesday and Thursday, hopefully!!
Here is card one.

                                         
Remember you can join in here and use ANY items you want!
AND you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!
Or in my case 32!!

I would like to enter this into

I will have the Grandkids again next week
so working my butt off this week to get
next weeks jobs done!
Have a great day everyone!

14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh how cute is this image absolutely beautiful card Pinky love the colour and the layout x

Chris said...

It's a great layout Pinky- such pretty papers and the little penguin is adorable. Don't work too hard this week- you'll need your energy for the grandkids!!!
xx

Liz said...

Great card, Pinky. Your little penguin is just adorable. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute penguin and beautiful paper great design too-save some energy for next week lol
Carol x

Craftychris said...

Love this gorgeous card - so cute! Have fun with the Grandkids next week! Take care xxx

meg said...

A beautiful card Pinky,the penguin is adorable and the papers a gorgeous colour

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love your adorable card, perfect background paper for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

Janette said...

The penguin is super cute, I love the design and pretty papers.xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Love this cute card with the preorder suite! Penguins are one of my favorites!! I can't wait to get my order in soon and this one will be part of it. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Bunny said...

What a sweet penguin. I love the greens. [Bunny]

Marga bisschops said...

Lovely CAS hristmas card. Thank you for playing along at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck with your entry
Greetings Marga dt

Marga bisschops said...

Love CAS card. I love hoe you colored. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Go o d luck with your entry

Greetings Marga dt

Chana Malkah said...

This is so adorable! I love the cool, crisp colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were selected as a Rising Star at A Place To Start for the week of July 19-26, 2021! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!

THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...