Monday 16 August 2021

Happy Haunting - sketch 13!!

 

                                                                   

Happy Monday!!
No it's not October just yet but when I went to do my card sketch 13
from Kendra's Card Challenge 3 the colours just cried out
HALLOWEEN!!

I have used Banner Year stamp set with
The embossing folder is one of my oldies.

You can watch my quick video here

You can join in here.
Remember you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!

I would like to enter this into


My second son's house is now sold so it's
all systems go again lol.
It's been a year full of changes for us all this year!

I just noticed I have two lovely new followers!
Thanks for joining me
Ann Lindsey and Dotty Jo!!




 

12 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful bright colours in your Halloween papers and card,love it

Sandra H said...

Oh so vibrant are your colours l love these cards and yours is amazing as always x

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, what a great halloween card, I love it and the colours of course.
Hope your sons move goes well, hope he isn't moving to far from you.xx

Annie said...

Halloween colors can be so irresistible to craft with, as are fall colors in general. I don’t make a lot of Halloween cards either but they sure can be fun. And your card is packed full with fun to greet the frightful day in a sweet way.

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card love the spider webs and little bat -hope all goes smoothly with the move
Carol x

Chris said...

Brilliant card Pinky- love the papers and you're right - the colours are perfect for Halloween.
The house sold quickly- hope the rest of the move goes as well.
xx

Liz said...

Brilliant card Pinky, great design. xx

Darlene said...

This is so cool Pinky! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE. Who knows, there might be a prize without reaching that goal! LOL

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

Super cute cute card, fabulous design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

Vickie Y said...

Fabulous overall card design! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a brilliant card and I love the Halloween bunting and the papers are just perfect too. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...