Wednesday 18 August 2021

Penguin Place Pair at Stamping Sensations

 

                                                                     

As my midway card for Stamping Sensations and
my Christmas card for Sketch 11 falls on the same day
I let the one card do the job!

Do stop by Stamping Sensations with your stamped project
as there is a great prize up for grabs from our sponsor


You can see how I made my little Penguin card here

I did a bit of masking when stamping my penguins,
then had fun dressing them up!
and a snowflake embossing folder.

You can join in Kendra's challenge here.
Remember you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!


I would like to enter this into

I was babysitting for a short time this morning
for my wee Grandson who is a ball of energy lol.
Such a cute wee boy and so entertaining!
Now some crafting and then a lie down lol.


 

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh such a lovely image used for this project Pinky it’s girg x

meg said...

Your dressed penguins are adorable Pinky, love the colours you've been using

brenda said...

They are two real little cuties Pinky and I like the idea of those colours as alternative seasonal colourway.

B

Linby said...

It looks wonderful in this colourway, a great design.

Chris said...

Adorable little penguin pair, great layout and beautiful papers- love your colour choice.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the colour and cute penguins.I feel the same when Grandaughters go home lol
Carol x

Marlies said...

A beautiful Christmas card Pinky. Lovely colours and the cute little pinguins look great against the embossed background. Marlies

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute, Pinky! Loving the embossed paper and of course adorable penguins!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image. Anesha x

Mrs.B said...

This is so sweet, those little penguins look great all dressed up, love the colour combo.
Hope you had fun with your grandson.
Avril xx

Sue Jackson said...

A perfect purple penguin project. Really, it's so stinking cute! The big white dots on the side just add to the playfulness of it. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! Hope to see you again soon! Sue

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely adorable penguin pair in their little wooly hats. Really lovely festive card and I love your colour choice with a great embossing folder too. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...