Wednesday 11 August 2021

Penguin Playmates card sketch 9

 

                                                                      

Christmas card sketch 9 today following
Kendra's Card Challenge 3.

This was really easy to put together,
embossing the background,
adding my pre cut papers then
I just cut out the cute little foxes and
finished with a sentiment and baker's twine bow.

Items used:

You can watch my quick video here

You can join in here.
Remember you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!

I would like to enter this into

We had a lovely day out to Omeath yesterday
and I can tell you I really needed it!!
Weather was overcast but very warm, perfect walking temperatures.
I got my 10,000 steps no bother at all
and we even had a sandwich in Subway for the first time
in a year and a half 😂


 

11 comments:

meg said...

You have the most adorable critter stamps, love this beautiful pair of foxes

crafty-stamper said...

Great layout and papers -love the cute foxes.Glad to hear you enjoyed your day out,not had a subway for a long time -my grandaughters favourite lol
Carol x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, love the sweet image.
Sounds like a good day out, oh I love a subway sandwich, yummy.xx

Chris said...

Such a cute pair of little foxes, great layout and beautiful papers, your Christmas card stash is rapidly growing!
Glad you had a lovely day out, I always feel better after a good walk!
xx

Sandra H said...

So cute xx

Chrissy said...

Yummy subway,I love subway and for me it has to foot long subway..lol..gorgeous sweet card Pinky, love the cute little foxes and the colour combo with the papers is really lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Great card Pinky, I love your cute little foxes. xx

Michelle B. said...

Such a cute card and I love the Non-Traditional Christmas Colors and papers you chose to work with - they fit perfectly! So glad you joined us at CCC!

Ina G said...

Cute card and lovely layout. Thanks for sharing at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

Lynda said...

Love the colours here, great design. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Nancy said...

I just love love love this Stampin' Up! paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...