Monday 27 September 2021

Feels like home card 2


So I am back with a simpler version of my card yesterday using
Feels like home stamp set.

I'm not sure if it's me or not, I never know when to stop and
ALWAYS want to add colour lol.
But it makes a quick and easy card if you need one in a hurry.
I ran my card through my cutting machine using the
Stitched With Whimsy Dies which leaves these lovely
stitched borders without actually cutting away any card.

I would like to enter this into

It's a beautiful sunny day here today.
I have a few orders to get done and
thankfully my hand is mostly back to normal.
We will head out to the golf course after lunch
then to the Doctor's to get my bloods done at 4!
Busy day!!
Have a great week everyone!







 

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card love the stitched borders and the stamp looks just as good uncoloured
carol x

meg said...

Love this monochromatic version of your previous card,the stitched borders are a beautiful finishing touch

Chris said...

The monochrome version is lovely too Pinky and that's such a beautiful sentiment. Glad your hand is better!
xx

Bunny said...

I love both versions of this card. Lovely. [Bunny]

Dora said...

Beautiful

Janette said...

I love this as much as the coloured version, its a gorgeous card.xx

Sandra H said...

This is fabulous l like the monochrome look and that fabulous stamp x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...