Wednesday 8 September 2021

Use your stash!




With taking a rest from crafting my mind was full of ideas
to use up what stash I have and this is one of them.
I designed a little box to hold my metal candle holders
which I picked up (quite a lot) from Ikea.
They were greatly reduced and I thought I'd use them for something
but they just lay in the bottom drawer!

So here is what I made.
The candle holder has been stamped in  stazon
and the boxes have been made using my retired paper stash.

You can watch my video here

This size of box also fits the 2 1/4" candles.

Measurements needed to follow along
Paper - 8 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Score long side - 2 3/4", 3 1/2", 6 1/4", 7"
Score short side - 3/4" both sides

I would like to enter these into

Welcome to my newest follower PAT CLAYTON!
Thanks so much for following my wee blog.





 

12 comments:

meg said...

Thank you for the tutorial for the candle boxes,they are gorgeous

Janette said...

Wonderful box idea for the candles Pinky, as always I love the design.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful little boxes and love the selection of papers
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely gift idea Pinky, love the candle holder boxes,fabulous design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Queen said...

What a great project, love it. Anesha x

Bunny said...

A lovely way to use up some of your stash. [Bunny]

Liz said...

Lovely idea for using your stash, Pinky. I bought a lot of these tealights in IKEA ages ago..... and mine are still in a dark cupboard somewhere. LOL! xx

Sandra H said...

Great use of your stash Pinky love this x

Jackie C said...


So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TTPH

Sladjana Perisic said...

What a great idea to create a candle holder! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.

Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

wow, these boxes are beautiful and great for using up your smaller pieces of cardstock too. Thanks very much for the tutorial and they make a lovely gift box too. Take care, Michelle x

Rajkumar singh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...