Tuesday 12 October 2021

Autumn Foliage



It's the second week of my colour challenge at
and this week I had a Chrissy moment
and sat making some inky backgrounds to die cut a bunch
of foliage!
I went with pumpkin pie and rich razzleberry
along with some greens and yellows.
The background has been embossed and layered
onto pumpkin pie card.
I bunched my foliage together and added some bakers twine
and finished the tag with ribbon and pearls.

I hope to get to join in. Remember you can go with orange
or purple or both along with any other colour you want.

I would like to enter this into

I am a bit behind in my commenting but hope to catch up later today.
Have had a rotten stomach bug all weekend that floored me!
Still a bit iffy but at least out of my sick bed.
Winter bugs have begun!!!

Welcome to my newest follower Jackie!
So nice to have you here!!







 

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag. Chrissy is a great example with her beautiful cards and tags! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Oh to have a 'Chrissy' moment, haha. I think this is beautifully done Pinky, love the colours, really gorgeous.xx

meg said...

Your foliage spray is fabulous against the embossed background,a beautiful tag

Chris said...

Your 'Chrissy' leaves are gorgeous Pinky - the colours contrast beautifully with the embossed background.
Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you're soon fully recovered.
xx

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful tag! I love the embossed background. Thank you so much for linking up at my challenge blog, Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis - Pause Dream Enjoy
*Owner* Crafting Happiness Challenges
*DT* Let’s Craft & Create

Diane said...

Beautifully created Fall tag! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT{Nellies Nest}

Glenda said...

I have always loved tags and this one is gorgeous! I love the Fall colors and it just makes me happy! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and foliage,love the bow and Autumn colours.Chrissy has some brilliant ideas and inspiration.Sorry to hear you have been unwell and hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful tag, love colours. Anesha

Bunny said...

This is really pretty. I like the embossing and the bow that is tied so prettily. [Bunny]

Tracie said...

Beautifully colored leaves. Such a pretty fall card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Darlene said...

What a beautiful tag Pinky! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Vee Cassidy said...

I liked both your tags on Tuesday tag not sure I am going to make it this time. Hope you are feeling better. Vee xx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning tag Pinky the colours are gorgeous as always l like the box so fitting xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Pinky this tag is so beautiful with it's vibrant Autumnal colours and die cut foliage all tied up with that super orange bow, so pretty.
Thanks for the inspiration Hugs Tracey x

Chrissy said...

I'm so pleased you had your Chrissy moment when it came to leaves Pinky, they are so beautiful and gorgeous colours..beautiful tag with it's lush orange bow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...