Friday 26 November 2021

Mixing it up - sketch 15


Friday already!!
Time is flying by so I must be having fun 😂
I got my booster injection yesterday and hoping hubby gets his soon too!

So my card today follows sketch 15!
Only two more to go in this set!
Come and join us, there is still lots of time left at

This one used a variety of stamp sets, which I love doing.

You can watch my video here



I would like to enter this into

Still a bit under the weather but I am now on
antibiotics so hopefully back to full working order soon.
Hope you are all keeping well. I will catch up really soon.





 

9 comments:

meg said...

Your papers are so beautiful Pinky,love the colours and your layout,the floral spray is gorgeous

Janette said...

Beautiful Pinky, love the DP and the flowers are gorgeous.
Hope your soon fighting fit.xx

Chris said...

Lovely layout and design in beautiful colours and papers. Good you got your booster, we all need all the protection we can get! Hope you are fully recovered soon.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful Patricia really love this one -love all the pink and the stamped background
Carol x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Lovely, all the shades of pink and the pretty flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Liz said...

Beautiful card Pinky, great design and lovely colours. I had my booster ten days ago and thankfully only had a bit of a sore arm for a few days. xx

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely card, Pinky. I am just not good at following sketches. Vee xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, love the background nd all the stamping, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...