Tuesday 2 November 2021

Windows, doors, arches!






Our new challenge theme at
was chosen by Wendy and she wants to see
windows, doors, arches!

For my tag I went with a door using  the
Feels Like Home stamp set (R) along with a sentiment from
At Home With You (R)
I stamped it onto the lovely Stitched with Whimsy Dies
and coloured it with blends and promarkers.

I hope you get time to join us.
******************************************
I would like to enter this into

We were away in Belfast again yesterday at hospital
for test for my Son. 
Then we went shopping with him and his wife
and had lunch out.
Today is a beautiful crisp sunny day but I do
have a few cards to get done and a bit of gift wrapping
for a new baby on my husband's family side.
So busy busy!!





 

14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, Pinky, love the shape! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Gorgeous tag pinky, I love the images and great colouring, sweet.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful little tag love the shape and New Home scene
Carol x

Craftychris said...

Wonderful tag! Love it! Take care xxx

meg said...

Beautiful tag,love it

Mrs A. said...

I very rarely make tags but this is such a pretty idea. I love the die cut you have used. hugs Mrs A.

Sandra H said...

So lovely Pinky is your tag gorgeous frontage image x

Chris said...

Beautifully shaped tag, lovely image and great colouring.
xx

Gillena Cox said...

Bravo. Nice one Pinky. Have a good Tuesday

Much💛love

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, what a lovely stamp set and fabulous for a new home project..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

What a great new home tag! Such a neat shape too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

WendyK said...

Lovely tag, what a great idea, didn't think of that one.

Jill said...

Beautiful tag! Love the soft watercolor effect way you colored the image!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
Jill
Tiny Treasure Workshop

Sandra Wright. said...

A super Tag Pinky, love the stamp, really gives a homely vibe, perfect..xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...