Tuesday 28 December 2021

Time has a wonderful way.......


The theme at TAG TUESDAY this time was chosen by
Michele and she wants to see clocks/time.

I have used a die cut circle, stamped some clocks
and cogs in memento from a stamp set called
Chronology from Papermania.
The sentiment has been printed, torn and inked using
balmy blue ink.
I inked round the edges of the circle and finished with
a stapled ribbon.

I would like to enter this into


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
Ours was really good! We had a Christmas Eve get together
in my son's house then we had them all (14 in total) for
Christmas breakfast then a nice relaxed afternoon
just the three of us.
Gearing up now for a New Year's Day get together
in our house again.
We were all very careful, taking a test before we got together
and we will do the same again on New Year's Day!
Better safe than sorry, but so nice to have the family all together again.


 

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, thanks for supporting Michele. Glad to hear you all do tests before getting together, we do the same here. Happy New Year, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Beautiful tag, love the theme.
We did roughly the same here, 11 of us at mine and it was very busy christmas day but wonderful with the little ones around.. Think New years day is more of a buffet at mine again but they all pitch in.
All the best to you and yours.xx

meg said...

A beautiful tag with fabulous stamping and a brilliant sentiment,Happy New Year when it comes

crafty-stamper said...

We had a busy Christmas day with visitors but I had no cooking/washing up to do so I was fine lol.Love the clock tag and weird how we have a blue tinge to the light-Happy New Year to you
Carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, love the sentiment too.
Glad you had a good Christmas- we did too, so much better than last year. We've seen family and a few friends- no big parties- and testing is definitely the way to go! xx

Sandra H said...

Your Christmas sounded lovely nice having a get together and the tests where negative your tag is beautiful too hope you enjoy new year have a lovely time xx

Michele said...

I love your round tag! beautifully done, thanks for participating in my theme! I'm so very glad you've been able to safely gather with family for the holidays. xo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a beautiful tag. I never think of making a circular one and love the sentiment too. Have a fabulous New Year with your family - Michelle x

Vee Cassidy said...

Fab tag and sentiment. Vee xx

My name is Erika. said...

I love the idea of a round tag Pinky. Seeing many clocks are round too, it really works.I Wanted to wish you a very happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...