Tuesday 11 January 2022

Fabric at Tag Tuesday





Our new challenge at
has been chosen by the lovely Wendy and she wants to see us use
some fabric on our tags.

I had a hunt then realised my fabric scraps are all out
in the garden house, probably buried under a mountain
of furniture and bags that my daughter has been storing
before she moves into her new house.
So I found some little organza bags and thought
they would do the job.

I used some retired papers for the tag,
mounted onto some kraft paper.
I stamped the sentiment and around the edges using
Sweet Ice Cream stamp set from Stampin' Up!
I stuck the back using double sided tape.
I made a loose band with sentiment to
go across the back and finished with some linen thread.
Perfect tag for added some birthday money to.

I would like to enter this into


 

18 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant idea and beautiful tag,the background paper and organza bag perfect together

Janette said...

Oh Pinky you have put ideas in my head and heaven knows I need them, this is a wonderful idea and so pretty I love it.xx

brenda said...

What a lovely tag with an added surprise element Pinky, great thinking outside the box, lovely to see you at River of Creativity, thanks for sharing.

B x

Chris said...

What a brilliant idea Pinky, a real 'gift' tag, I love it!
xx

WendyK said...

A great idea Pinky, why didn't I think of that, i have loads of them as I can't bare to throw them out. Happy New Year to you.
Hugs Wendy.

Zoechaos said...

What a great little gift tag and very clever way to incorporate some fabric. Thank you for sharing with us at River of Creativity xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag Pinky, and a wonderful idea, very clever! Thanks for joining in Wendy's challenge, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Pretty litle tag love the P.paper and the little organza bag is perfect
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

gorgeous tags
Happy New Year

much love...

Vee Cassidy said...

Fab tag, Pinky. Vee xx

Conny said...

Wonderful idea! Your tag is really awesome!
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Tracie said...

Such a great tag. Love that you used the little bag inside. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Christine Harrop said...

What a great idea Pinky. Your tag is beautiful and the addition of the little gift is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing with us at IAAS this time. We would love to see you again. Christine DT x

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Pinky, how creative to turn the tag into a gift! Very clever. I just want to say thanks for supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Sandra H said...

My kind of tag especially where there are gifts x

Twingomaus said...

Cool Tag.
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Michele said...

fabulous response to this tag challenge pinky! well done! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

What a super Tag Pinky, love that idea of using the little fabric bag.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...