Tuesday 4 January 2022

Tick tock!


I have another tag for Michele's challenge over at
where the theme is clocks/time.
After much searching I am realising that I only have one clock stamp!
So out came that set called Chronology
and and this time I used three different ink colours to stamp the clock.
I punched a few ovals using my oval punch and
stamped the sentiment with some cogs and added some ribbon behind.
I thought the whole tag lacked a bit of texture so
I added some 3d paint through a stencil.
I finished it off with an eyelet.

I hope you get time to join us.

I would like to enter this into


We have been hibernating for about a week or so now
as our daughter is heading to USA on Friday and we
are afraid of carrying covid into the house.
We are all vaccinated but we just don't want to take any chances,
and ruin her trip.
She will be away for two weeks and I will be counting the days
till she gets back, hopefully COVID free!!


 

13 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful pastel tones and a brilliant layout,love the repeat stamped image of the clock and the stencilling

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag. Have a great day. Anesha

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for another lovely tag! Good luck to your daughter that she stays safe. Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

I love it Pinky, its so soft and pretty.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the soft colours and added texture-hope your daughter enjoys her trip
Carol x

Chris said...

Pretty tag, lovely soft colours and great texture.
Hope you all get through the week covid free and your daughter has a great (and healthy!) time.
xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous tag Pinky, love the pastel colours and the clock stamp
Lorraine x

Chriss America Real said...

This tag is just lovely. The colors are so soft and pretty.
Thank you so much for joining us at International Art & Soul.
Hugs,
Chriss

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag, love the soft colours and cant wait until I'm organized enough to play again, life just too hectic, hope your daughters trip goes well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

This is absolutely stunning x

Christine Harrop said...

A super tag Pinky. Thanks for sharing it with us at IAAS this time. We would love to see you again. Christine DT x

Chana Malkah said...

Great tag! Love the colors and the beautifully blended background!
Thanks, for inspiring us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet tag! Thank you so much sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...