Sunday 6 February 2022

Anything goes for February!



 Our February challenge has begun over at

STAMPING SENSATIONS

and the theme is

Anything Stamped goes with the option of wings!

We have a lovely prize up for grabs


For my card I have used Dragonfly Garden and punch set
along with one of the stencils from the
Basic Pattern Decorative masks (all Stampin' Up!).

I masked off my area and stencilled in balmy blue ink.
I then stamped my flowers in evening evergreen ink
and added some colour using my blends
(daffodil delight, granny apple green and flirty flamingo).
I stamped the dragonfly in evening evergreen ink,
punched it out and coloured it up using balmy blue ink
and my wink of stella clear pen.
After curling the leaves, I stuck to my card base and
finished by stamping the sentiment in evening evergreen ink.
The sentiment is so crooked lol but I have since fixed it!!

I would like to enter this into

I hope you get time to join us and look forward to checking out your projects!

23 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, Pinky. xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card Pinky, I love the design the colours and the pretty images, gorgeous.xx

meg said...

Beautiful colours and design,love the shimmer on the dragonfly

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the stencilling and beautiful stamps
Carol x

Zoechaos said...

This is a lovely card very inspiring x

Zoechaos said...

What a klutz I am I forgot to thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, Thank you and good luck.x

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from Creative Fingers. Beautiful card, so elegant.

brenda said...

What an effective design with the stencilled panel Pinky.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at We Love Stamping, perfect for the theme.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha x

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card, Pinky. Love the stenciling!

HilaryJane said...

Love that stencilling behind the stamping so effective. Great colouring on the flowers too xx

Sandra H said...

Pinky this is so pretty x

Mrs.B said...

This is so pretty, love the sheen on the dragonfly.
Avril x

Fiona said...

this is very elegant Pinky, and a perfect dragonfly...beautiful!

Fi
x

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous card Pinky, love the foliage and dragon fly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

Vee Cassidy said...

Your card is really lovely, Pinky. Vee xx

Linby said...

This is so pretty and has a lovely serene feeling to it.

Linby said...

Felt so calm at seeing your lovely card that I forgot to say Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping!

Lorraine said...

Ooh I love this Pinky. A gorgeous cas design and beautiful dragonfly - very classy
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Beautiful stamps and stencilling, lovely soft colours, a beautiful make Pinky.
XX

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!!! Dragonflies are gorgeous creatures!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Doris Klein said...

Beautiful work

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...