Tuesday 22 February 2022

Bingo/Numbers at Tag Tuesday


It's my turn this fortnight to choose the theme over at
and as my date starts on 22/2/22  (cool),
I thought I would go with
Bingo or numbers!

For this week's tag I have used some
number papers from Nitwits, bingo cards from
Crafts 4 Eternity. Everything else has been
printed off, inked up and mounted on the tag.
I thought using the bingo slang for numbers
would be interesting even though I have never
been to a bingo hall in my life!

Come and joins us!!

I would like to enter this into


 

12 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, don't you just love todays date, another hundred years before it comes round again...:)) Anyways, me going off track as per...sorry, love your card, the theme is perfect.xx

meg said...

Great choice of theme,love numbers,like you have never been in a bingo hall of played bingo,

Sandra Wright. said...

Morning Pinky..all the twos,lol.
Great date and great tags too.
I shall be playing along as I love this theme.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Great theme and tag! I posted the blog at 2:22 this morning! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Great idea for your theme Pinky- fabulous tag, love the added bingo slang! I went once, years ago, to please a friend- couldn't see the appeal- never bothered again!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Bingo tag,love all the number slang.I went a few times with my MIL when pregnant with my first son and I used to nudge her when I was close so she could shout Bingo for me lol never did win though !
Carol x

Chrissy said...

And I better go buy a lotto ticket, with all those 2's..fabulous tag Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vee Cassidy said...

A brilliant tag. Vee xx

Sandra H said...

Great tag Pinky and l like your theme x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous tag Pinky, great papers.
Lorraine x

Twingomaus said...

Cool Bingo TAG
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is such a cool card and great attention to detail. Love it! Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...