Sunday 27 February 2022

Driving By!




I had a go at the book binding fold when I saw

the challenge theme over at the Butterfly Challenge.

Unfortunately I didn't need a butterfly on my card

but I was definitely inspired by Valery's challenge.

You can see the close up of the little penny slider car,

showing the hidden sentiment.

This card was made for someone who had to resit their test

after a long break due to illness.

 I have used Driving By stamp set, (available free with a spend

during Sale-a-bration until end of February)

 Garage Gears dies,

Geared Up Garage stamp set, black braid, Through it together stamp set,

black card and papers from Sunshine & Rainbows.

(another sale-a-bration freebie)

Inks used - coastal cabana and memento.

All from Stampin' Up!


I would like to enter this into

Krafty Chicks - all occasions

Through the Purple Haze - anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes

International Art & soul - light and dark

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!

12 comments:

Ela said...

Very nice card with the car, real fun! Hugs Ela

Janette said...

Its a lovely congrats card Pinky, that little car is so cute.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous slider card Patricia love the fold and hidden sentiment
Carol x

meg said...

Two wonderful sentiments,great papers and slider element,a fantastic fun card

Melanie Hungerford said...

How fun and such a cute little image, the color combination is one of my favorites too! So glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks.

Chris said...

Brilliant design with the little car and slider element, what a lovely way to show support and encouragement.
xx

Hazel said...

Your card is lovely, thank you so much for joining us at INTAAS. Unfortunately your entry is a little late as the closing date was 26 February. Hazel x

pinky said...

Thanks Hazel. I entered because link was still open but no worries at all.

Vee Cassidy said...

What a perfect card for your friend. I love your colours. Vee xx

Sandra H said...

I love this card and the little car 🚗 slider your so creative x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A brilliant card and love the hidden sentiment. Michelle x

Claudia Martins said...

I loved your project!! Thank you for entering our Challenge in Through The Purple Haze. Claudia Martins DT/Coordinator.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...