Thursday 17 March 2022

Busy, busy, busy!


I put together some treats for my Grandsons for
St. Patrick's Day.
They each got a bottle of apple juice,
bar of chocolate and pack of sweets.
I used the lovely pack called
Gnomes patrick from Nitwits.

I am still very busy here, hence not posting a lot.
My daughter got her house keys so we are slowly shifting
her stuff up there.
As usual, no family about to help lol.
Two of my boys are working late each day,
one has his family away to Lego Land for the school break
and my daughter-in-law has covid!
So you can imagine!

I did finish the wedding invites and table settings.
This is a terrible photo but it shows the
cutlery wraps and some table favours.
Will try get a descent photo of the invites soon
but they are in the same colours as the dice box above
and come in a vellum envelope with a wax bee seal.

Hopefully things will be back to normal by the 12th of April.
Thanks so much to everyone who leaves me comments,
it's lovely to read them and they keep me going!


 

8 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my gosh, those St. Patrick’s Day gnomes are adorable. What fun for the boys.

meg said...

Fabulous St. Patrick's Day gift sets for your grandsons Pinky,they'll enjoy these treats,love your wedding table settings

Chris said...

Pinky you do create the loveliest little treats for your grandsons- love the cute Gnomes! The wedding wraps and favours are beautiful, love the bee theme.
It's lucky your daughter has you to help her! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute Gnome treat packs,love the Bee theme with the wraps,good luck to your daughter in her new home and hope your DIL feels better soon
Carol x

Janette said...

Oh my Pinky your so busy. Your treat packs are gorgeous as always and I love the wedding designs so far. Bet you can't wait for the big day, do love a family wedding.
Happy St Patrick's day. Xxxx

Liz said...

Brilliant treats for you grandsons. I’m sure they were thrilled with them. Your cutlery wraps and table favours are lovely. xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow absolutely gorgeous x

Chrissy said...

These little treats are gorgeous Pinky..hope the moving goes fast wish I was there I love doing stuff like that, I would take over and do it myself as my Daughter would say..lol..she stands back when I get going..love the wedding settings, look forward to seeing the invites..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...