Tuesday 22 March 2022

Let's face it!

 


Unfortunately my husband, daughter and myself have

come down with the dreaded COVID!

Me and my daughter have felt really ill this past few days

but today see a tiny improvement!

Husband has just been hit bad with it today.

I would not wish it on anyone and my heart

goes out to those who got it in the very first round!

Thankfully it didn't hit the week of the wedding!


Our new challenge theme at

TAG TUESDAY

has been chosen by Wendy

and she wants to see FACES.

I had to have a good hunt before I found this set that came

free with a magazine years and years ago.

Think it is from Visible Image but not sure.

I stencilled the background in pale green then stamped

the image on top of it.

With a sentiment stamp, I filled in the gaps

and then added colour to the flowers.

I finished with a eyelet and two words.


I would like to enter this into

Tag Tuesday - faces




13 comments:

Sandra H said...

That’s a fabulous print on the tag Pinky x

Vee Cassidy said...

Good grief, Pinky. I hope you all improve quickly. Your tag is beautiful, of course. All the best.
Vee xx

Ela said...

Wonderful tag! Hope you all feel better soon. Hugs Ela

meg said...

Hope you all make a quick recovery Pinky,a gorgeous stamped image with beautiful touches of colour

Janette said...

Aww Pinky bless you all, hope your all feeling better soon and it doesn't leave you with to many things to cope with.
Your tag is gorgeous with that beautiful image and background.
Take care lovely lady, be well soon.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Oh my word hope you all feel better soon!Beautiful tag and love all the stamping.
Carol x

Chris said...

So sorry you all have covid- hopefully you'll all make a speeddy recovery and be fighting fit in time for the wedding!
Gorgeous tag, what a lovely stamp!
xx

WendyK said...

Fabulous Pinky, love that stamp. Hope you all get better soon.
Hugs Wendy

Valerie-Jael said...

So sorry, Pinkie, hope you are soon fit and well again. Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag Pinky and so sorry to hear you are all unwell, I'm in isolation as is my family at their house and my youngest Grandson has Covid after surgery in hospital..take care and get well soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sherry Hickey said...

Oh dear! I hope you and your family are feeling better soon! Your tag is gorgeous; I love the black and red.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A wonderful tag, I do love this one and the contrast with the red really makes it pop. I'm so sorry to hear that you have been ill with Covid and hope that you are feeling better now. Take care Michelle xx

NatureFootstep said...

lol, your face seem to belong to a very elegant lady :)
I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...