Sunday 3 April 2022

I love .....




Our new challenge over at

STAMPING SENSATIONS

 is all about WHAT YOU LOVE!

Just grab your stamps and show us what floats your boat!

We have 3 great prizes up for grabs too!

So WHAT I LOVE is a shaped card!

I love creating shaped cards for special occasions.

This one was made for my daughter and her partner

moving into their first home.

I have used a Christina Griffiths die set called

6" x 6" flower box and card set.

The card colours are flirty flamingo and coastal cabana.

I stamped the little houses directly onto the card, then

stamped more onto white card and added colour.

I cut them out and 3d'd them.

The trees and flowers were stamped, coloured and added to the layers.

The sentiment is from two different stamp sets.

I added matching ribbon and bow.

The back has been stamped as well using a few different sets

which I will list below.

The front has also had some clouds inked up.

Stamp sets used:

Quite Curvy, Barn Door, One Happy Family,

Coming Home, Beauty of Friendship and At Home with You.


I hope you get time to join us!


Thanks to those of you who asked how I was.

Getting over covid took longer than I had patience for lol.

But we are all doing very well now, energy levels back

and only a small amount of congestion.

We have been busy moving my daughter into her home

and getting ready for her partner and family arriving from

USA today. We have the wedding on Thursday and the visitors

return on Sunday so hopefully things will get a bit more normal around here.


I would like to enter this into

Creative Creases - funfold

Crafty Calendar - anything but square

Crafting Happiness - anything goes

Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes

Mix it Up - anything option fun fold

Papercraft Challenges - interactive cards

Crafty Catz - anything option lots of layers





18 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous New Home card ,love the shape

Janette said...

I think this is so gorgeous Pinky, really lovely design and such a cute way to say enjoy your new home.

Really glad your on the mend in time for the wedding, sounds all go at your end, how lovely for you all, hope we get to see some pics please.xx

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely card, Pinky and beautiful sentiment. Vee xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous New Home card and I love the shape with the little houses-good to hear you are all feeling better and in perfect time for the wedding.
Carol x

brenda said...

What a busy time you are having Pinky, Covid certainly wasn't good timing was it. I am praying to keep clear until Tuesday as I've been given an appointment for a Spring vaccine, wasn't expecting that as (thankfully) I'm not in that age group.

I hope you have a lovely day on Thursday and the weather is kind and that you will share some photos.

B x

Chris said...

A stunning new home card Pinky, fabulous shape and design.
So glad you're feeling better in time for the wedding, I think you're going to need all your energy this week- enjoy the celebrations!
xx

brenda said...

I was so busy gabbling away earlier I totally forget to say how much like your unique New Home card.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card you created, I am always amazed by shaped cards as I don't have the patients to make them but they are stunning!

Happy to hear you're doing much better now. The first time I had Covid (in Sept. 2020) it surely took some time to get over it even had symptoms I only realized were Covid related at a later time. The second time I had it (just this January) was much easier on me with just mild symptoms but still a bit exhausted, luckily much easier on me than the first time around.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Anesha

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning creation Pinky you are so talented, nice to know your feeling much better hopefully we’ll on the mend take care x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous project Pinky, I love all the details and your design,such a cute scene and so glad to hear you are feeling better, thank goodness with the Wedding so close..stay safe and well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

I love mini houses and how you've used them is just wonderful. If it was my card I would leave it up forever!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great fun fold card, Pinky! I love it! The little houses are the perfect detail. What I love most is how you incorporated so many stamp sets since that is something that I love to do as well. So glad you are getting back to feeling well! Covid is not a joke! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping

Aunty Sue said...

great card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Maikreations said...

Such a cute and unique "new home" card! Love the layered scene! Thank you for joining our "Interactive" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fab day and happy crafting, Maike DT

SarahR said...

Hi there Pinky, what a fabulous card! Super cute and so clever!

Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, hope to see you next time as well!

Sarah
Crafty Calendar DT

Lisa said...

I LOVE your card - especially the special shape and the happy colours! thanks for sharing it with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa x

In The Dark Designs said...

Fantastic card! Beautifully done.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...