Wednesday 13 April 2022

My new toy!


I made this card for my friend who recently
lost her Mum and as it's coming up to her Month's Mind
I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her.

I used a brand new toy to create this card.
It is from Lisa Horton Crafts and I really splurged!!
Honestly the stress of the wedding etc just got the better of me 😂
So I bought the four pack of layering stencils, dies, stamps
and of course the Ultimate Multitool board.
If you haven't checked it out you should.
I am totally addicted to this system!
It has little pins at the top of the board that allow you
to position the stencills perfectly each time, pure genius!!

I used  Multi Layer Blossoming Lily
(stencil, stamp and dies)
Peel Paint Distress ink, old olive (SU) ink,
Purple posy, fresh fig, fresh freesia and gorgeous grape inks (SU)
Blending brushes and metallic pearls.

I have since added a scored line around the outside of the card
to give it some definition.

I would like to enter this into



 

12 comments:

meg said...


A beautiful card which will bring comfort to your friend.The colours and composition of the flower stunning

Chris said...

A beautiful thoughtful card for your friend Pinky, you've put your new toy to great use already- we all need to treat ouselves sometimes!
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, the layered lilies look great. It seems that your new toy is very useful. Thanks for joining us at We love Stamping April challenge!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the beautiful Lily flower-really thoughtful of you Patricia
Carol x

Darnell said...

Your card for your friend is beautiful, Pinky. I'm sure it will bring her comfort knowing you are thinking of her at this time and she will treasure it forever. That Lisa Horton system looks worth the splurge! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

Yay for new crafting tools, Pinky. You used them well and your lily is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at NBUS.

brenda said...

I saw Lisa demoing these and they were very tempting and you have showcased their versatility beautifully Pinky, your friend will love it.

Many thanks for sharing and joining in with our April challenge at We Love Stamping.

B x

Sandra H said...

What a lovely card the floral lily is just gorgeous x

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card and I'm certain it cheered up your friend. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play often.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Chrissy said...

So worthy every penny Pinky, a beautiful stencil, stamp and die set..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love that you treated yourself! So worth it! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

Joan said...

A lovely card. the flower is beautiful

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...