Sunday 1 May 2022

Anything stamped!

Our May challenge has started over at

STAMPING SENSATIONS

and the theme this time is 

anything stamped option floral/fauna!

We have a prize up for grabs so come and join us!

For my card I have used the beautiful

Multi Layer Double Tulip Bloom

from Lisa Horton.

I went with shades of bermuda bay and coastal cabana for the flower,

and granny apple green, lemon lime twist and old olive inks for the leaves.

They have been stencilled, stamped and die cut so I could layer it up.

I also traced around the edge of my card so I could cut

away in the shape of the flowers.

Underneath I added some embossing to the exposed corner.

The top sentiment has been white embossed onto matching card

and the centre sentiment has been stamped in bermuda bay.

I finished with some faux stitching and sequin

and filled a gap with a punched out butterfly

which I coloured using a blending brush.


I would like to enter this into

Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes

Fourseasons - anything goes Spring

Moving Along with the Times - birthday

Dragonfly Dreams - butterflies and/or flowers

We Love  Stamping - for a lady or girl

Art Divas - anything goes


Bit of a wet weekend here but the May sun

is trying it's best to get through!

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by.






22 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, what a beautiful day for the 1st day of May, I love the colour and the flowers are so pretty.
Have a lovely day, its pouring down here but I don't mind for once its May day yay !!!! haha...roll on summer sun.xxxx

Vee Cassidy said...

A beautiful bloom and colours. Vee xx

brenda said...

Loving the teal colours Pinky. After seeing you showcasing the LH Roses I decided I would buy some from her weekend releases, no such luck they sold out far too quickly.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful layout and floral image,love the colours you chose

Bunny said...

Pinky, this is a lovely colored flower. I always like it when people color their flowers blue. Someone will enjoy this beautiful birthday card. You'll laugh, but it took me an eternity for some reason to remember what flora and fauna was when I was younger. I finally had to think of it as flowers and deer. Thanks so much for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, I love the colours. xx

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful and elegant with this pretty color combo and design!

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card Pinky, gorgeous colours and I love the floral image.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and flowers-love the colour,we had a beautiful sunny day yesterday but cool and overcast today
Carol x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Pinky. I love that teal color. it's gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and please stop by again soon. Your art is always an inspiring treat.
Karen L, DT
The Four Seasons Challenge

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous stamp and love the colour Pinky, love your card design too, so pretty..late Autumn here and my ankles are cold, better go find my socks..

Luv CHRISSYxx

jaybea said...

Beautiful Card Pinky, like the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Glenda said...

Your card us lovely! I love the colors, and the pretty flowers; and don't forget that sweet little butterfly! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
Glenda
Four Seasons Design Team

Diane said...

Beautifully created card, pretty colors too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
Don't forget we have a year round Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats Halloween, giving you a chance to make Halloween cards year round, and with 50 or more players we have a prize to give away!
{Two Old Bats}

Sandra H said...

Just so lovely x

Linby said...

A lovely colour and so pretty.
Thanks also for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

Chris said...

Beautiful! Fabulous design and stamps, lovely soft colour combo, a pretty and feminine card.
xx

Darlene said...

Oh Pinky what a fabulous design and I love your choice of color! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card as always you are so creative in what you do x

HilaryJane said...

Love those colours and the corner detail, very clever. Lovely to see it in the we love stamping gallery this month xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Pinky,
what a very beautiful card and I love the colours and your design.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...