Tuesday 3 May 2022

Stencil it!


It's my turn to pick the theme over at
and I want to see some stencilling!

For my tag I have stencilled using embossing paste
directly onto my black tag.
Probably could have added another layer of paste
but have no patience lol.
So I used the stencil again (SU)
this time onto white card using pink ink.
I drew around the stencil using a black pen
and then cut the flowers out and added
them to my tag. 
I stamped and embossed the sentiment,
using Flowers of friendship (SU),
again stamped out two words so I could raise them up.
I finished with some gems and a bit of ribbon.

I hope you get time to join in.

I would like to enter this into

It's Holy Communion/Confirmation season so
I have lots of orders to get sorted.
Have a great day and remember to join in my stencil challenge!!



 

11 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, love the black background and your pretty stencilling looks gorgeous,I think the sentiment is lovely too.xx

meg said...

The floral stencils and sentiment are beautiful against the black background a beautiful tag

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece, Pinky, love the stenciling. My tag will go up tomorrow. I'm still trying to catch up on everything since I came home from the clinic. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Beautiful tag Pinky love the background stencilling and the sentiment is just as it should be x

Chris said...

Gorgeos tag Pinky- so elegant! Love your colour combo and the pink gems are the perfect finishing touch.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag Patricia and love the embossed stencilling onto the black card and great sentiment-great idea drawing round the stencil for the little flowers too.It's our Grandsons First Holy Communion next month
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, love to stencil so should get myself organised, been so busy with orders too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

carol l mckenna said...

Your stencil tag is awesome ~ very elegant and professional ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, love and laughter in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

NatureFootstep said...

this is a lovely tag. I like the design and colors used :)

Tristan said...

Awesome tag Pinky. Love the embossing paste on the black base, it really helps to make the pink pop. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges. Tristan DT.

Sandra Wright. said...

Your stenciled tags are fabulous Pinky.
I have finally managed to get mine done..xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...